Thursday 3 January 2013

Day 7 of TTC

DH and I have been having a dry spell since Baby Cub was born. Most couples have it, it's not a big deal for most people, and it certainly wasn't for us. We suddenly got our "wind" back, ttc must have something to do with that.

I also think I may be ovulating, despite having a negative OPK (ovulation prediction kit) I have watery CM. I am inclined to trust my body, over a bit of plastic! I am also wanting DH a lot more, which is a rather convenient ovulation cue also!

Not sure how we will manage next year if I get pregnant straight away, with DH in university. I expect it won't be until the summer that I fall though, which will be nice.

In the meantime, I am trying to night wean my Baby Cub. I don't think he really needs it, so this will be a test.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment