Tuesday 22 January 2013

Drama and Pregnancy

So a while ago Facebook and ITV had a hissy fit about breastfeeding pictures, extended breastfeeding. I love pictures of my son feeding and I plan to breastfeed him as long as he wants.

Long story short, I shared some pictures of breastfeeding and my stepbrothers ex, the mother of my nephew had a paddy about me forcing breastfeeding on her! Wtf?!
Anyway my very pro breastfeeding friends went nuts at her and I had to ban people from commenting!

Sigh. Some women have to argue with other mothers. I really don't care what people do with their kids. I have my opinions and if I think they will hurt someone I don't voice them to anyone but my husband.

Pregnancy.
I think I'm about four weeks pregnant.
I am due to test on Thursday. Which would make me 4 weeks and 3 days! About the time I started blogging with my son! :)

Since the 11th Jan, I've been feeling completely exhausted (like I could fall asleep at any moment all the time), had headaches, been constipated, been peeing a lot and had crampy back and tummy aches. Then four days ago I started feeling sick in the morning and having food aversions.

I can't eat tuna. Which my husband is loving right now...as he hates tuna! =P

I've had four extremely, extremely faint positive tests but I need to see the words on a digital test!

Fingers crossed! Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment